Quality Control Department
Designation: Quality Control Inspector
We are currently looking for a responsible and highly analytical Quality Inspector to join our quality control department. As the Quality Inspector, you will supervise the production process and inspect the finished goods to guarantee that all our products meet quality expectations. The chosen candidate will perform regular product evaluations, record inspection results, and recommend improvements to the production process.
The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be reliable and committed. In depth knowledge and comprehension of quality standards is essential. The goal is to ensure that our products are flawless and meeting the customers expectation, achieving long term success.
- Read product specification and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product
- Inspect procedures of the entire production process to ensure they are efficient and comply with production standards
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Inspect, test and perform other necessary procedures to ensure the final product met the product specification
- Perform quality assessment on finished goods based on Product Standards.
- Rejects all products that fail to meet quality expectations and arrange for rework if necessary
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records
- Perform tasks assigned by superior
- OSB QC Checklist data.
- At least SPM or equivalent
- No need experience.
- A responsible person